Dungeons & Dupp (Plus Contrivances)
- 20 point build.
- More character background means more cool unique things for that character: this may mean special equipment to start or special unique abilities, but most often it means more special content catered specifically for that character in the form of quests and character involvement with the overarching plot.
- Confirmed criticals (natural 20s) and fumbles (natural 1s) on attack rolls and saving throws will result in additional effects as dictated by Paizo’s GameMastery Critical Hits and Fumble decks.
- A natural 20 is always a success on skill checks.
- A natural 1 is always an automatic failure on skill checks.
- If two people aren’t able to attend we won’t play.